This discussion begins a multi-week discourse about the enduring relevance of the works and words of David Mamet. On Sunday, February 24 at 4:30 pm, the conversation continues with a panel on Mamet’s Jewish Identity
featuring The Forward‘s Ezra Glinter and Joshua Furst, author and frequent contributer toThe Forward.
The video here records the final panel session from our RACE IN AMERICA: WHERE ARE WE NOW? Symposium Weekend. Moderators: Ryan Rilette, Artistic Director of Round House Theatre Ari Roth, Artistic Director of Theater J
• Mitchell Hébert, Director of Round House Theatre’s production of Glengarry Glen Ross and 2012 Helen Hayes Award recipient for Outstanding Lead Actor in Theater J’s production of After the Fall
• Joy Zinoman, Director, Founding Artistic Director of Studio Theatre
• Javier Rivera, Assistant Professor Theatre/Music Theatre at American University
• KenYatta Rogers, Director, Educator, and Actor in Glengarry Glen Ross
• Jennifer Nelson, Writer/Director Founding Producing Director of African Continuum Theatre