Hard to believe that our last opening of the 2011-12 season is upon us. And while the facebook page has been chock-a-block with features and interviews with the cast and playwright, the blog’s been stuck on our last important posting – the message from our Council Co-Chairs. But ’tis time to press on and a new comedy’s upon us. We’re two previews into this world premiere by Sam Forman and, after Thursday night’s big breakthrough in front of 150 Pay What You Can patrons, we’re giddy with excitement for the weekend!
Here’s a run-down on all the fabulous features that our marketing director, Grace Overbeke’s, been brilliantly arranging for. We’re really grateful for all this attention!
– DC Theatrescene‘s interview with playwright Sam Forman.
– The Georgetowner and Downtowner double-up coverage with great reflections on The Rise and Fall of Annie Hall in setting the stage for Sam’s latest!
– The Washington Post Weekend Magazine and Going Out Guide have this terrific interview
– TBD’s take on our “Family Feud” is very funny.
– And finally, a great radio piece on WAMU! Just scroll down to “Sibling Rivalry on Stage: The Moscows of Nantucket” and listen!